cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does everyone shop?

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Hi everyone,

I live in a rural area and the stores are limited in my area. Most of the places I shop don't have a lot of the items people on the forum have been talking about. So, I wonder then where does everyone shop? Do you live in a rural area or in a city? The closest city to me is 4 hours away. Too far to travel. However, I am moving in the spring to Minnesota and will be 90 minutes away from a city. Just trying to get ideas of where everyone shops because I struggle with redeeming offers because most of the things on Ibotta are not carried in my local stores. I would like to see if some of the stores everyone here shops at for Ibotta are near where I will be moving to. Thanks everyone for any replies you may make.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Where does everyone shop?

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Marethundsabre 

Welcome to Ibotta, you live in a rural area that's not a show stopper.  You can get rebate offers by shopping online.   You can also use ibotta to purchase gift cards for restaurants and stores in the big city.

The ability to shop online using Ibotta's web browser extension brings all the retailers to your front door. 

Have fun and enjoy using the Ibotta app and watch the savings start adding up. 

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I live in a rural area also, but I shop at Walmart, Kroger, Publix and CVS. They are close together and 25 miles away from my house. I go to Publix and CVS once a month, but shop at Walmart & Kroger twice a week.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Marethundsabre 

OMG.   Where do you currently live, Alaska??   4 hours from a city.  I would die.

I am sure there are tremendous benefits, and I get it.   

But I like knowing I can get to anything by driving 30 minutes.

You will need to look into options with delivery because I am not sure stores deliver to BF Egypt for the same cost or unlimited with an annual plan.  Not if you are 90 minutes from anyplace.

How exciting to be moving though.  There are a lot of beautiful areas in MN, so I hope you find an area you enjoy.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

bluebutterfly

I live in a area with tons of stores close by. I get most of my Ibotta offers at Walmart. I have 4 within 5 miles of my house. I also shop at Publix and Sprouts using their digital coupons. Even though I have other stores, I limit it to those because I find it too overwelming to run around too much.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I live within 5 miles of so many stores.  I can literally head to one major tpke, and within 2 miles I pass Shoprite, Dollar Tree, CVS, Walmart Market, Target, Stop and Shop and 7-11.   That's what I did yesterday - I just needed an outing and in less than 2 hours (including driving time) I was back home.  It was a refreshing break that I so needed. 

0 Likes