cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WHO ELSE IS WATCHING THE SNOW FALL?

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

We don't get much snow here in the south.  I had to look it up, but 2017 was the last time we had snowfall.  I don't remember it, so it musn't have been much.  But I do remember 2008 snow, it lasted hours.   So we are very unprepared for that type of weather condition when it does happen... so we gotta think outside the box!!  Someone posted this picture last year when we had a hard freeze warning!

mardi gras tire.jpg

Dean

You know you’re spending to much time on the weather channel when that’s where you find out Tom Brady is retiring. 😆 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20220129_133559.jpg

 some if it is snow drifts

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I so hate snow. I got enough snow last night to trap me on top of the mountain where I live. My dad and husband cleared as much as they could but we can't get down the mountain due to the ice. At least it gives me an excuse to rest this weekend and to have lots of family time. Needless to say, I am so looking forward to spring.

Rema
Saver

FB72F7C1-C2C7-4A6A-A2C9-5B6D81204812.jpeg

@FelskyNY  Saw your sweet pup at the door, and need to show you ours!! Actually, sometimes we have 20+ in our yard!!

LizH4011
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Yep, we're getting hit hard! My in-laws live just five minutes away. We were hoping for a break in the snow so we could hunker down with them, but it's not letting up yet. Looks like we'll see them tomorrow! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rema how beautiful! 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Saipan  Sam Adams … is that what beer you’re referring to

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@MelissaR  Looks lie beads from Mardi. Gras or Gasparilla

0 Likes

She
Shopper

Me from my window. Can't even get out of drive to go shopping. 😪

I need to contact someone and ask for an expiration date extension due to the weather.