cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WORDLE

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I have never heard of this game before but I probably would enjoy it. I love word games but I don't play them often. Next time I feel the urge to play a game, I will look it up.

Leah1
Rewards Guide

I started playing last week, as well. I NEVER play online games, but this one sucked me right in! I love word games like Scrabble and Boggle.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

FB939F26-3DB1-4FA9-A210-67934641A502.png

@Marethundsabre @Leah1  Players are from around the world. Featured on CBS news 

Dean

I tried Dordle and beat it on my first try. But it’s challenging trying to solve two words at the same time.

Daily Dordle #0007 5&4/7
🟨
🟨 🟨🟨
🟨 🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Dean  You rock!

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Looks like New York Times just bought the site. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 @Dean @Leah1 

I heard about it from a friend last Friday then saw your post @Icequeen813  and decided to try it.  I'm hooked and have almost finished the archived list. @Leah1  I never play online/phone app games, yet now I have the app on my phone's opening page, right by my Grocery folder, where the Ibotta holds reign.

Question for @Dean where is that blank squares meme(or whatever it's called)? My niece has posted something similar on FB.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Wordle 230 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

0 Likes

Dean

@TXbelle 

If you mean the Wordle image, it’s the solution copied to your clipboard when you press Share after solving the puzzle. Then you can paste it wherever you want.

Wordle 230 5/6

🟨
🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

5D296B78-D9CE-48F4-B188-C6DC809737E9.png

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Leah1
Rewards Guide