cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 things

Dita3
Shopper

Like many here I was unable to submit my target receipt, the Target link was not working and it also would not let me submit, also on a separate receipt with a supermarket it did not acknowledge one item.

I went to these two stores right after another I will admit it part of it to get the $10 bonus and because I could not submit one receipt and the other receipt didn’t acknowledge everything on it I lost out with only four points to go. So now what?

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: 2 things

TolkienTeacher
Rewards Hunter

Can't offer a solution, but the same thing happened to me at Walmart this week. Submitted a receipt with a couple deals on it, got the usual notification that my receipt was received and I was getting x dollars back and then a little bit later got an email that they couldn't find any matches on my receipt (checked both deals in the app and they were still active). I don't think I'd be half as irritated if I had not also gotten a congratulatory message exclaiming, "You did it! You got $0.00 back!" Lol

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dita3 

If you are saying you were 4 offers short of your bonus, you will have to open a ticket to get credit for the offers first.   

And then if they credit you for the four offers, you will have to request that they also give you the amount you should have received for the bonus.

e.g.  something like -    "I had completed x of y offers required to complete the blahblach bonus as of 'date'.  I then redeemed 4 offers on 'date'; 3 @ 'storea' and 1 @ 'storeb'.   These offers did not credit properly on initial submission of the receipts, but as the details in this ticket indicate, you have now credited me for the 4 offers.   That would satisfy the requirements of the 'blahblahblah' bonus.  Please credit my account $xx for completing the bonus"

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

mmoore01
Deal Master

For both cases, I would recommend opening a Request with Ibotta.  If you would have enough counts to make a bonus, be sure to mention this in your Request.  Ibotta has always been fair about this since it wasn't your fault.

The easiest way to open a Request is in the App.  Go to Account, then Help, then Visit the Help Center.  Submit a Request is at the top of the page.

Be aware that it can take a couple of days to get a reply.  You can always check the status of your request by clicking the icon in the top right and then My Support Tickets.

Dita3
Shopper

Thx.......I cant seem to find a place to email Ibotta directly, the BOT keeps asking me a bunch of questions that dont pertain to my issue. Let me read your response again - I think you or someone else explained this. Im new to Ibotta - its cool but confusing. A learning curve Im sure 🙂 Thanks so much!!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dita3 

Create a Help Desk ticket with the ibotta Care Team by visiting help.ibotta.com or by emailing accountsupport@ibotta.com

It may take 3 or 4 business days for them to get back to you.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Dita3
Shopper

Thx SO MUCH!!

0 Likes