cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Debit Card Problem

HKPRO
Rewards Hunter

The Account icon does not show up in my app. I don't know why. Anyone help?

0 Likes
11 Replies

Re: Adding Debit Card Problem

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@HKPRO 

Does this help?

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/miscellaneous/account-and-activity-bell-buttons-removed/td-p/99844

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@HKPRO 

Ibotta has made several recent updates to the app layout. The account tab is gone.

To access the new similar section, click on the down arrow next to the initial of your first name in the top left of the main page.

It’ll show you 4 options. Choose profile then payment methods.

0 Likes

HKPRO
Rewards Hunter

@123Save Thank you for the reply. I did what you said, but payment methods is not one of the choices.

Hmmmm.?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@HKPRO 

Are you saying when you choose PROFILE, there is no option like below?  Maybe that means you already have one hooked up.

Rickibotta_0-1662312979151.png

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

HKPRO
Rewards Hunter

Correct. Was only able to add payment to a linked Walmart account. Zero on ibotta.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Screenshot

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

No hyperlink or attachment

0 Likes

HKPRO
Rewards Hunter

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@HKPRO 

I assume you’re using the most recent version of the app, 6.151.0?

Is your account verified? Go to the “How to use Ibotta” section and scroll down to “Secure your account.” Is that area grayed out with a check mark? I’m not 100% sure but I’d expect all that info would be required before adding payment info.

0EC64543-CF83-4944-83B6-BC7C567E7D59.jpeg

Have you ever added a debit card before? Have you logged out and back in?

Aside from the aforementioned points, I don’t have any other advice outside of contacting the Ibotta Care Team.

Good luck!

0 Likes