cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dec 30 update

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

@Oochiai what phone do you use? I have the I pjs XS max and have the same issues. 

0 Likes

Dean

I would suggest reinstalling the app but before that try force quitting it and see if it resets.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

@Dean its not like a glitch; I think it’s just part of the update. Might show different on newer phones vs older

0 Likes

Escapegirl68
Shopper

that is exactly how mine looks and I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL.

they should add the new way to the old one . it was so much easier to look through the items the old way this is so annoying , 

why change some when it isn't broken

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Edawn24 

First of all, do you mean the iPhone XS Max?  It does not take much to confuse me, and I am not that familiar with iphones.....lol

Obviously this has been pushed somehow to different phones or something.   I have no filter.

Also, I hate filters like yours.   It is sloppy

For systems I implemented, we always allowed multiple selections if desired and then required hitting enter to apply..  Some chose to have a 'select all' buton that then allowed you deselect one or more as well.  And you could deselect it to go back to all toggled off.  So you had maximum flexibility.  Unfortunately, way too many filters are the way yours are.  I hope it gets fixed.   That would be awful.  Hopefully it is a mistake.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Memega
Saver

I was so confused today when I used the app. The tabs at the top were so much better then the multi step process they turned it into. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Memega 

What phone do you have?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Kayjessie
Shopper

The update is awful! Bring back the catagories please! 😭

mmoore01
Deal Master

I have an Android phone.  I don't see the filters mentioned.

Filters would be fine if they defaulted to all selected (and showed the tabs).  I hate web pages that include filters and you have to select everything to see all the items.  That should be the default.

Hopefully, the feedback here will make them think twice about pushing this change to everyone.  Be prepared for a lot of confused users.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

It may just be iPhone XS Max users but most are not mentioning device.

0 Likes