cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Do you speak Ibotta? UPDATED LIST 07/03/2021

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP Thank you SO much for compiling such a comprehensive list! I created a note on my phone, so it’s easily accessible and searchable. I’ve already used some of them in my post today and made me feel like an ibotta pro!

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Do you speak Ibotta?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL   Maybe this can be included under Learn Ibotta?  It is a great list.  Funny, I posted "CDC" on my IG and someone asked me what it meant.  So many of our shortcuts may be primarily for this board. 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Do you speak Ibotta? UPDATED LIST 07/03/2021

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Xiao 

Thanks, it doesn't take long and before you know it you will be a deal expert...

Paying full price is optional
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 

This list would not be possible without the contributions from yourself and other community contributors.

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you everyone for putting this list together, what a great idea! I can make a more official version of this if there's interest. In the meantime I did go ahead and feature this and move it to the Learn Ibotta - New to Ibotta board.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@LaraL 

That's great, this will help new users adapt to ibotta.  

Solved! Go to solution

Merry
Saver

Thats a good one 😀

Solved! Go to solution

Chrystalpor
Rewards Hunter

No I do not. The funny thing is I am in college getting a bachelor's degree in computer science and technology!! I understand everything when it comes to computers, but I don't think I quit understand all of this yet...lol

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Chrystalpor 

I always wanted to meet the person who knew everything about computers.

When people know I am a computer consultant, they ask me questions literally about anything to do with computers.  I reckon I only know about 1 quadrillionth of a percent of everything there is to know, and I have been in the industry in various capacities for 35 years.

Trust me, couponing and rebate sites are much easier to pick up and maintain.  You will do well.

In the meantime, I will start sending all the questions I get to you since you know everything  🤣

By the way, do they still teach you to write compilers and interpreters, and do they still teach assembler, pascal, and FORTRAN.  I always wonder when universities stop teaching certain things;.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

Chrystalpor
Rewards Hunter

Trust me you are absolutely right about only knowing maybe 1% out of quadrillion about everything.  Trust and believe I know enough to get my way around different things, but like everyone else I am learning more everyday!! Lol