cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Do you speak Ibotta?

Brandyben
Rewards Hunter

I am so beyond mad this is the third time that you guys have not giving me credit for everything I bought and most of the things I buy is to get credit from you guys I also scan it to prove that I have the item and it’s still not OK I want my credit

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Brandyben 

It is unfortunate you are experiencing issues receiving your rebates. However, this is not the thread to post about your missing rebate and you are not the only user that have missed credit for qualifying rebates.  If you have not already contacted the Care Team this is what you should do.

Using the mobile app.

1. select the redemption that is missing credits
  2. click on the ? in the upper right on the screen
  3. select report an issue
  4. explain what items you did not receive credit 
  5. you will receive an e-mail message with suggestions. then reply accordingly if any of the suggestions resolve your issues.
  6. Please be patient sending multiple requests only delays your assistance

see the attached screenshot and have a great Ibotta day.

Screenshot_20220604-093810_Ibotta.jpg

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Brandyben 

This is a user forum made up of ibotta users like yourself.  It is not monitored by ibotta staff. 

As OBSHOP mentioned, you must open a ticket.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

Kaygo
Rewards Hunter

I like the WNMS.  I live in a smaller town and my local stores done stock a lot of the iBotta rebate items.  Gets very frustrating 😥

Solved! Go to solution

I'm a new member please add me to your friends list

kellybobb44
Rewards Hunter

I'm 53 years old and have been with my soulmate since I was 14 We have been together this june 6th 22" for 39 years and we are still in love We have 4 Beautiful Daughter's Together and I have 3step children and We have 26 grandkids and I love my family more than Anything....!!❤️

I like the cash for receipts apps I have a few of them but if anyone else knows of the really good ones please let me know.. I'm a new member to ibotta and I have 5.45 so far on the first day I hope it goes well for me.. Thank You for Listening..!!

"God Bless Everyone."💯❤️🙏🏻

Solved! Go to solution

Re: I'm a new member please add me to your friends list

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kellybobb44 

Sorry so dense, but was your soul mate like 25 when you met him at 14?'  Just trying to figure out how you got 3 step children if you have been with him 39 years.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

loretta1973
Shopper

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

loretta1973
Shopper

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

loretta1973
Shopper

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@kellybobb44 @loretta1973 

This is the thread for discussing terms used with Ibotta and other shopping apps so let’s try to keep the conversation to this subject. There are other parts of the board for introductions and other subjects. As for friends lists, the Teammates function has been discontinued. You can find more information in the following post.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/from-ibotta/teamwork-teammates-will-be-ending-soon/m-p/56301

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info