cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Do you speak Ibotta?

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I don’t think she understands English… I think she was saying her account is blocked. I know that @mmoore01  is fluent. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yes, they are saying their account is locked.  That is why I mentioned how to open a ticket.

I speak Spanish fairly well, but it is harder for me to fully trust my translation skills.  I also am a lot better at understanding than I am at speaking.  And I don't like just translating with a website because that doesn't always get the point across well.  If they don't speak English, I guess I figure they can always cut/paste the response into a translator as well.

(I also didn't realize mmoore01 is fluent.  I thought he just went thru a translator........lol.  Now I know.)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I was assuming because, he answers in Spanish. I  had couple years of Latin , so I can understand/ read& speak a little Italian & Spanish. Cut off my hands…. I’m useless… 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@Icequeen813 @Rickibotta 

It looks like a translation. See the following. @Saipan  has answered other Spanish questions. The answer has been:

Recomiendo enviar una solicitud de ayuda a ibotta.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/new-to-ibotta/ayuda/m-p/97399/highlight/true#M1223

Im like you in that I understand speech and read Spanish but have trouble writing it. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Not useless at all.  Latin is a lot more impressive.  They no longer offered it at my high school when I got there.  They had discontinued it two years prior.   I would have loved to have taken that along with etymology, but they didn't have that either. 

That always 'bugged' me.  (I'm not sure if that is a pun or not, but I found it clever.  Entymology and etymology are so so similar in spelling, and I said it 'bugged me'...haha.  Oh well, I amused myself at least.) 

tl;dr.  I wish I would have taken Latin

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  You misunderstood me…. If you cut off my hands I can’t speak… Italians speak with their hands! Latin was a plus, The only C grade  I ever received in my 16 years of schooling was Algebra!  I’m guessing you were an A student in Mathematics 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Lol.  Duh.  Thanks for explaining that.  It went way over my head.

Math was my strong suit.  I had a 740 on my math SAT, but a 420 in language.  But nobody in my family was much of a student. I didn't even know there was such a thing as SAT prep classes or tutoring.  

I tested out of the first  year of calculus at Purdue.  Of course I know nothing of calculus now 38 years later.  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  One of my daughters in-laws is a tenured calculus professor!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

@Rickibotta 

I am not fluent in Spanish.  Google is.  I just hate to see someone who needs help, especially when English is not their first language.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

MichaelRad04
Rewards Hunter

YES,I Do Speak About Ibotta All The Time, I Tell Everybody About Ibotta All The Time So They Can Save Too On Thier groceries Too And Other Things Too!!!!! But I Didn’t Get My $10 Either!!!!!

0 Likes