cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn HEB Online rebates simply by uploading physical receipts to ibotta.com?

verdictrue
Rewards Hunter

HEB Online is recognized as a unique retailer on ibotta.com with many available rebates. However, it seems to be a requirement for an HEB Online account to be linked to one's ibotta.com account in order to take advantage of said rebates. Question: Is it possible to simply load the offer, physically purchase the product at a HEB store, and manually upload the store receipt to ibotta.com to receive the rebate - thereby, bypassing the HEB Online account linking requirement? If not, it appears the best route would be to make all physical purchases at Walmart and Target stores, which do not require loyalty account linking. (Note: I don't have loyalty accounts with ANY retailer and won't open them to partake in ibotta rebates.)

Thank you for your attention and wisdom.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Earn HEB Online rebates simply by uploading physical receipts to ibotta.com?

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@verdictrue  I don’t have HEB in my area and never heard of it until I joined IB. 

You probably have a good reason for not wanting to join the store loyalty programs but there may be many missed opportunities for savings. 
For example, I’m a Target Circle member and have been since they launched it, I guess in 2019, and have saved over $500 for using its perks. I know, they keeps tabs of me but don’t mind it. Big Brothers are already watching our every move anyway, so why not save a little 💵 while we’re at it 😉

0 Likes

Re: Earn HEB Online rebates simply by uploading physical receipts to ibotta.com?

Dean

@verdictrue  Do you not have HEB in-store listed under Grocery category on the main menu of the app? I use that option for submitting physical receipts to Ibotta.

BDFB7932-09A8-48FD-BB4A-37620D26A392.png

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes