Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

EBT

Casheydavis
Rewards Hunter

Hello!

can we use EBT for purchases and still receive cash back?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: EBT

Marj
Deal Sharer
Solved! Go to solution

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Absolutely. I use EBT every shopping trip and in multiple stores. It works for all of them and as long as the offers are checked before purchase, then EBT payments are counted and the redemptions are credited in my account.  If you link your loyalty card and have your EBT card added for Walmart pick up and delivery through Ibotta, then you don't need to submit a receipt. You still need to check the offers you want to redeem but you can use your EBT for online Walmart grocery purchases. I love using my EBT card for purchasing offers, especially with Walmart as I get credited rather quickly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Marj
Deal Sharer

Yes we can!

Solved! Go to solution

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Absolutely. I use EBT every shopping trip and in multiple stores. It works for all of them and as long as the offers are checked before purchase, then EBT payments are counted and the redemptions are credited in my account.  If you link your loyalty card and have your EBT card added for Walmart pick up and delivery through Ibotta, then you don't need to submit a receipt. You still need to check the offers you want to redeem but you can use your EBT for online Walmart grocery purchases. I love using my EBT card for purchasing offers, especially with Walmart as I get credited rather quickly.

Solved! Go to solution

Casheydavis
Rewards Hunter

Thank you so very much!