cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Friends and Teammates

Mgnsmrt1
Saver

Are we able to refer friends via other people we meet in the Ibotta community app?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Friends and Teammates

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Referrals where you include a code to earn something is prohibited on this site.

Since all the users here already have Ibotta, you can't earn a referral for Ibotta.

For other savings apps, you can mention deals found by posting these under Deal Stacking, even if Ibotta is not involved.

No solicitation of any kind is allowed.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Referrals where you include a code to earn something is prohibited on this site.

Since all the users here already have Ibotta, you can't earn a referral for Ibotta.

For other savings apps, you can mention deals found by posting these under Deal Stacking, even if Ibotta is not involved.

No solicitation of any kind is allowed.

Solved! Go to solution

Mgnsmrt1
Saver

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help. 
I am new to the community but have used Ibotta for a long time but never had friends connected to it. I did see that they are phasing that out though?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mgnsmrt1 

Teammate functionality is DEAD DEAD DEAD.

It terminated end of September.

Ibotta will be putting their efforts that used to be allocated to teammates towards new initiatives.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Teammates ended at the end of September.  However, I have noticed that the Bell on the Home page will still indicate there are updates, but there isn't anything new. 

I am wondering if the old Teammate posts are still triggering the Activity Bell, even though we can't see it.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Yeah I actually just read some internal discussions about leftover Teammates programming. They have a ticket it in to get that pulled.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Mgnsmrt1
Saver

Thanks @Rickibotta! I have been using ibotta for awhile but never went into the community part and I also was accessing it from my phone so I didn't see that this was addressed 😔 I appreciate your help though!