cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don’t remember signing up for this community. Is this different than the Facebook group?

ndcblue
Rewards Hunter

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Re: I don’t remember signing up for this community. Is this different than the Facebook group?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@ndcblue 

It is a different group with different people.     A user forum.  Originally the FB group was going to be disbanded, and the thought was that they would gravitate here, but I think they quickly realized that was not going to happen, so they left the FB group intact.

I could never find anything in the FB group, and I could never navigate it, and after just a week or so there, this opened up, so I just stick to here now.  I think most probably pick one or the other.

Regardless, welcome.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Re: I don’t remember signing up for this community. Is this different than the Facebook group?

Troyman323
Deal Sharer

Hello and Welcome. I view the Facebook group as motivational and a great place to share tips and Tricks. I like the Community for Pinpointing challenges and getting help from support team . Both are great! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Troyman323 

Would be interested in your sharing with the community  any tips and tricks you stumble onto.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes