I'm new

Reginagriffith5
Rewards Hunter

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I'm new

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Welcome, @Reginagriffith5 ! Are you new to Ibotta or the community? Feel free to join in the fun, enjoy the deals and tips posted, and ask any questions you might have! 

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

BillB22
Rewards Hunter

Hello Regina, 👋 welcome to the ibotta... I'm sorry to say, I'm new too. I have no clue what I'm doing on this app. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm supposed to get $1.00 on the Hellmans mayo I just bought. 🤣 I can say that this app made me pay attention to my receipt a little closer. After all is said and done, my testimony were only 0.49, clorox $1.09, cinnamon toast crunch was $0.29 each, the store paid me $1.31 to carry ballpark  hotdogs out. Kraft singles 24ct only $0.99 cents. Anyway, I'm new here too, welcome and I hope you get something out of this app. 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Welcome, @Reginagriffith5 ! Are you new to Ibotta or the community? Feel free to join in the fun, enjoy the deals and tips posted, and ask any questions you might have! 

Solved! Go to solution

BillB22
Rewards Hunter

Hello Regina, 👋 welcome to the ibotta... I'm sorry to say, I'm new too. I have no clue what I'm doing on this app. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm supposed to get $1.00 on the Hellmans mayo I just bought. 🤣 I can say that this app made me pay attention to my receipt a little closer. After all is said and done, my testimony were only 0.49, clorox $1.09, cinnamon toast crunch was $0.29 each, the store paid me $1.31 to carry ballpark  hotdogs out. Kraft singles 24ct only $0.99 cents. Anyway, I'm new here too, welcome and I hope you get something out of this app. 

Solved! Go to solution

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@BillB22 , welcome to you too! Sounds like you have started finding great deals already! In regards to getting your $1 for the Hellman’s Mayo, which store did you get it from? Do you know how to redeem a receipt yet, or is it that after your receipt was done processing you didn’t end up getting that credit?

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager