cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here

ashley_nicole91
Rewards Hunter

Hello, 

I am new here to this amazing community. Anyone have any tips for first time couponers? Could really use some advice as this is all very new to me, and I'm doing this because I've got two children...so saving money is a MUST! 

Ashley

2 Replies

Re: New here

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@ashley_nicole91 

Welcome to Ibotta, you are definitely in the right place as new user. Here in the forum users post their deals and hauls.  This can be overwhelming but very easy to use just start slow and don't hesitate to ask questions.  

For any question that another user may not be able to answer, we have a community liason @LaraL she will help you get back on the right track. 

Ibotta is really simply select the store you would like to shop at open gallery, select items you wish to buy.  Store may not have everything you select.  I would suggest you start small make a test purchase of a few items.  

While in store select items pay attention to the details size, quantity, and brand. Scan the item to make sure they match description. Purchase items,  scan receipt.  Once you get the hang of thing is a walk in the park.

Enjoy and welcome to Ibotta.

Paying full price is optional

Re: New here

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@ashley_nicole91 welcome! Feel free to reach out if you ever need anything or have any questions!

0 Likes