cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to ibotta

Den
Rewards Hunter

Not sure how to use been reading lots of posts it may be helpful so I going to try it thanks 🙂

16 Replies

Re: New to ibotta

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Den 

Welcome to Ibotta, this is a great app to use.  Reading the forum will keep you abreast of savings opportunities at many retailers.  You will also receive savings opportunities to try new products. Before I started using Ibotta my shopping list was composed of national brand items. 

I have broadened my scope of brands to include many influenced by Ibotta rebates.  I am sure you will enjoy the savings earned while using this app.  As you read the posts from time to time you will read about the earnings of other users.  

If you have any concerns, please feel free to ask here in the forum and one of the seasoned astute app users and if you don't receive a viable reply reach out to @LaraL to a resolution from an Ibotta employee. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

Dean

Jeninvegas
Deal Sharer

Welcome Den, I hope you get a kick as well as many rewarding moments with ibotta like I have. I've gotten over $2000 cash back in the little over a year I've been using it. I especially love how it's connected to Walmart online shopping and Grocery pick up (no snapping receipts) and at Smith's /Kroger (some stacking of paper coupons, digital coupons, and Smith's cash back)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Den 

First of all, welcome to the community and to ibotta.   

Below are a few suggestions that may be of some use to you.

Check out the threads in each of the subfolders in the LEARN IBOTTA folder.  There is a lot of information in there that may answer some questions you may have.  They likely will give you many more questions, so feel free to reach out to the community for answers to those questions as they pop up.

Here is a post that has a bunch of do's and don'ts that also may be of interest.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/newbie-knowledge-wanted-please/m-p/8574

You will find most 'deals' that are posted by others are in one of two DEALS subfolders:

DEALS >>>  DEALS FORUM    <and>

DEALS>>>  DEAL STACKING 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Prairiemesa
Deal Sharer

Welcome Den to Ibotta, it’s a great way to save money!

0 Likes

Terr-Bear
Saver

@SewSarah 

WELCOME to our Ibotta Community! 

You definitely picked a good time to sign up!  There is a lot of activity happening with the Game Day competition going on.  Lot's of FUN! 😊

I wish I was able to answer your question more confidently, but since you've just signed up, I'm not completely sure. 

I believe you should be automatically assigned to a team once you've logged in to this forum (the community).  

Then, I think you should received an email that will tell you which "TEAM" you are on, in my case it was by way of earning a Badge and I can still find the information in my PROFILE.  It is a team color badge and also found in my "Notifications" list from when I was assigned.

It may take some time before it's active.  (again, not positive - Sorry!!)

Hope you enjoy the community and using Ibotta!

@Terr-Bear 

0 Likes

Juno
Saver

Welcome to iBotta Den!

0 Likes

Pwarrior
Deal Sharer

Welcome. Lots of good info here…so keep getting familiar and ask away with any questions.

0 Likes

gotchita92
Shopper

Welcome @Den, hope you enjoy using Ibotta. It is a great app to save. 

0 Likes