Im new and not sure how to do all things on here

Heather Carroll

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: New

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Carroll91 

Welcome to Ibotta. It may seem like a lot but it's really easy.  You are already off to a great start. 

The concept is really simple.  Select the retailer you would like to shop, review product gallery. Add desired products to your gallery, purchase available products from retailer, and redeem receipt for rebates.

I would say start by making a small purchase of 4 or five items at your store. Make sure you read the details and scan items to make sure you have the correct product. 

If you have more questions you can reach out to the community or contact @LaraL the community manager and she will get you squared away.  

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

hazel2020
Shopper

Hi welcome 🤗 can I ask what exactly are you trying to do ? Are you talking about the forum or rebates 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Carroll91 

Welcome to ibotta and to the community.

Please take the time to read thru the postings in the LEARN IBOTTA subfolders.  There is a lot of good information for new users

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Carroll91 

Welcome to Ibotta. It may seem like a lot but it's really easy.  You are already off to a great start. 

The concept is really simple.  Select the retailer you would like to shop, review product gallery. Add desired products to your gallery, purchase available products from retailer, and redeem receipt for rebates.

I would say start by making a small purchase of 4 or five items at your store. Make sure you read the details and scan items to make sure you have the correct product. 

If you have more questions you can reach out to the community or contact @LaraL the community manager and she will get you squared away.  

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
Solved! Go to solution

hazel2020
Shopper

Hi welcome 🤗 can I ask what exactly are you trying to do ? Are you talking about the forum or rebates 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Carroll91 

Welcome to ibotta and to the community.

Please take the time to read thru the postings in the LEARN IBOTTA subfolders.  There is a lot of good information for new users

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Carroll91
Shopper

Thank u very much

Heather Carroll
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tstorm
Rewards Hunter

Same. No idea what's going on 😅

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Core Shopper

@Tstorm  and @Carroll91  Welcome to the Ibotta Boards.  You should be able to find the answers to most of your questions and sympathetic ears when you can't.

0 Likes