cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New

Team-76
Rewards Hunter

So I am trying to get answers to my questions via the community page, but even tho I am registered, almost all of the conversations are LOCKED... how come?

I am a bit confused as to receipts - I added the bonus products and other things to my ibotta app - went shopping, and since my ibotta and my grocery store are linked the app recorded my cashback deals. But now am I supposed to scan a pic of my receipt? It let me do one, then it was like stuck on that page, and I had another receipt to scan!

Also, my husband and I use the same loyalty card at our grocery store, so since he doesn't have the app, does that mean that I can add the products to my app, then when he scans our loyalty card at the checkout, it will it will be counted towards my cashback purchases?   Thanks for whatever help you can give me

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: New

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Team-76 

Welcome to the Ibotta community.  I hope I can help.  Did you link the store to Ibotta and include the loyalty card? Which store? I have only one linked store, Sprouts.  I check off every item I might buy (and you should check off anything your husband might buy as well). With a linked account you want to have every offer checked before purchase.  Also,  I check the barcodes of each possible offer so I know what to expect in rebates. Once I finish my purchase,  I don't do anything but save the receipt with a memo of what I am expecting from Ibotta.  Sprouts always completes the ibotta rebates overnight. If it doesn't complete, open a ticket only 48hrs after your purchase not sooner. Does this make sense to you? If you still have questions,  I will watch your original post and will try to help. 

0 Likes

Dean

Welcome @Team-76 

The older conversations are locked because many are outdated. This helps keep conversations fresh and promotes new conversations.

If you have linked loyalty cards, then you should not have to scan your receipts. All purchases with a link card will be evaluated by Ibotta.

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008385080-How-do-I-earn-cash-back-with-a-loyalty-accoun...

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Team-76

Welcome to the goings on here in the ibotta Community.

Unless WM, linked accounts a lot of times will credit next day.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Welcome to the Community @Team-76 . Was your second receipt for the same store you have linked? If so, you don’t need to scan.  

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Welcome to the board!

the good news is that if your grocery store is one that is linked you don't have to scan any receipts at all.  But there are loads of other places to shop that are not linked.  You should be able to see in the app all the offers that you were credited for on your linked card. I actually still get emails with my cash back status so you can check those too. 

My Ibotta app used to freeze up after I finished scanning a receipt.  it would get back to the page where it said my receipt was uploaded then not move.  I had to close out the app and restart but it would then let me scan another receipt.  Mine is working ok now on a newer (read more memory) phone.  lol

Good Luck and Happy Saving!

0 Likes

Weather
Deal Sharer

Just a welcome to the community. I hope all the other advice is helpful.

0 Likes