cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please teach me ins and outs❣️

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@jennifermarionj    
i like to keep my Ibotta earnings separate by mostly cashing them out to my PayPal debit card. (Ibotta earnings, as previously mentioned, can also be cashed out to gift cards.) I then use that card to make future Ibotta purchases. I literally started with $5 in my PayPal and have built it up over a short time to quite a chunk of change. My Coupons dot com gets paid to that account too.  I keep a separate Venmo debit card account for other rebating apps/deals including Aisle, BYBE, any freebies along the way. Any purchases I make that have exclusively Aisle rebates are purchased using my Venmo debit card.

I think there are others here who do something similar. It’s a good way to ensure I don’t overspend and ensures I both spend and earn within my means.

I’ve saved/earned and learned and had so much fun by just reading what everyone posts and chats about.  @Saipan @Rickibotta @Janet1964 @FelskyNY 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I used to cash out to my bank account but now that we can use the Ibotta funds to "pay with Ibotta"   I use it for my Walmart shops and to buy Chipotle gift cards for my son, and just roll the money that way. I use my red debit card at Target for 5% off. I have my Venmo debit card also for Aisle.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY Oh yes, definitely the red card at Target. That’s when I use neither PayPal nor Venmo. Sometimes I’ll have a Target gift card that I earned by buying items with an Ibotta rebate, then I’ll use a combination of red card and gift card.

0 Likes