Hartstar1
Rewards Hunter

Is there a way to submit digital receipts ? Thanks 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Receipt

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

There is not a way to submit digital receipts, however you can shop at several stores online using the Ibotta app. Each store has a percentage that you will get back and once the store sends the purchasing information to Ibotta, your account will be credited with the appropriate percentage back. For example, I want to shop at Walmart. I go to the Ibotta app and select Walmart online shopping. I shop as normal and when I am done purchasing, it will take me back to the Ibotta app. When my order has been picked up or delivered to my door, then Walmart sends the information to Ibotta. Ibotta then will credit my account with 5 percent back of my total. Keep in mind that some stores can take up to 90 days before you will receive credit in your account. I hope this helps.

0 Likes

Re: Receipt

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Oh, just keep in mind that the Walmart percentage is an example. I can't remember how much you get back but I know it isn't 5 percent. I think you get less than 1 percent back but I know there are other stores through Ibotta that do give you 5 percent back. I just don't shop at any of them.

0 Likes