cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target online purchase

Daisyyrdz
Rewards Hunter

I bought 4 packs of toothpaste, two of the Colgate Cavity Protection and two of the Colgate Baking Sofa and Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste
Each was a $3 back credit, totaling to $12 credit back to my account
I made this purchase Thursday night going into midnight on Friday
The offer expired on Friday at 10:35AM, I made the purchase before the time it expired and have had my Target linked into Ibotta
Where is my credit? Or when will I receive it?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Target online purchase

Asmit192
Shopper

I did the same transaction and support is telling me my transactions doesn't qualify for target online it makes me want to cancel my account. Linking my ibotta to my target was suppose to be easier but this is more work having to contact support

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I'm not sure what is meant by easier.  I have never been linked.  

I simply add my offers to my account, shop, check out, and then submit an image of my receipt while still in store.

My money has always been in my account before I reached the car.

When unlinked, there is never any confusion over whether or not something is being selected for redemption.  If something is missing, you add the missing offer prior to submission.

Being unlinked gives you more control.  For those that choose to link, that is their prerogative, but for me there is no benefit.

I hope you both get sorted.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Asmit192
Shopper

What I mean by easier is that it's automatic. I have a target account I make my purchase I get to the car and I've already received my offers/bonuses without having to submit my receipt or scan barcodes. But since the system went down the target linking hasn't been automatic its been delayed if it even picks up the transaction. The app has been super glitch but even more worrisome when it comes to target linking feature. I rarely have issues with walmart linking of my transactions

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Asmit192 

My bad.  I wasn't putting you on blast.  Others say that, and I was just speakin in general.

I have just heard of a lot of people having trouble with linked WM/Target.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Daisyyrdz 

I recommend you open a ticket with the ibotta care team through the help link. They can tell you what the issue is with this transaction and help you sort it out.

Personally and for various reasons, I prefer not to link my account with retailers but I can understand those who choose to do so.

0 Likes