cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target, Publix, Kroger WWB haul!

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

jan2.jpg

I haven't done a run in a while, but my WWB was 3/8 and had a slower work day, so said challenge accepted!

Total  after $3 WWB:= 4.88 

7.88 – 3 wwb bonus = 4.88  Regular price = over $57

Publix

Dannon yogurt 2.50 (BOGO) – 3.8 SK = 1.3MM

Perfect bar 1.40 BOGO BUT get rebate (came through w/in 15 minutes) for full price, so after rebate and 0.25IR = 3.04MM

Splenda 100 pack BOGO = 2.69 – 2IR = 0.69

Ithaca pouches – B2 get 1 (2.99 for 2, and $3 total IR (limit redemption was 2, but this made them only 99 cents a pouch) = 2.98

Panera parm crisps BOGO 5.29 for 2 - $3IR = 2.29

Target

Core bars 4 pack: 7.99 x 2 (- two, 2.50 peelies, and 7.99 IR) = 2.99

Mio water enhancer: clip TC 40% off offer, and after $1 IR = 1.04

Tempeh: 3.69 – 2 IR = 1.69

Kroger

Red gold tomato sauce 1.29 – 0.75 IR (must buy 2) = 0.54

4 Replies

Re: Target, Publix, Kroger WWB haul!

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

meant to include the link to the perfect bar rebate https://perfectsnacks.com/pages/free-bar

my $ came through to venmo (can also use paypal) w/in 15 min

PT00
Skilled Saver

Interesting those Ithaca hummus pouches. Have never seen those.

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@PT00 in my Publix. Interestingly, they aren’t with the regular hummus they are  along the display in front of where everybody orders, their subs, etc.  The pouches are small so the larger versions would actually be a better deal. But since all of them are buy two get one this week, and the IR only applies to the pouches , I needed another IR and the smaller pouches work better for me, so the pouches it was. If you don’t care about the Ibotta rebate, there is currently a coupon on CDC and also Alexa for the tubs of hummus.  Anyway, just FYI mine are in a different place in the Atlanta publix. (full disclosure using Siri so I apologize for a crazy dictation. )

swallow
Skilled Saver

@Shopgirl If you like Lightlife Original Tempeh, it's on sale for $1.99 thru Jan. 31 at Sprouts, buy 5 x $1.99 - $2 x 5 IR for $0.05 MM

0 Likes