cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turkey Rebate

CS67
Shopper

Hello 

I'm a newbie and I'm having a hard time getting my rebate from Free Thanksgiving deal. I went to 2 different Walmart store first receipt accepted second with Turkey and 6 other items have not credited.  Scanned items submitted receipt last night around 7pm est. I'm linked to Walmart says purchase already submitted but it is not showing.  Please help!

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Turkey Rebate

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@CS67 

If you are linked, I think you have to open a ticket. 

I believe you have 24 hours to resubmit a receipt only if you are NOT linked.  I don't believe you can resubmit a receipt from a linked account.

I assume:

• Second receipt did not include items from the first receipt that you were expecting credit for again
  • All offers were added before shopping

I do not link anything, so I am not sure if it can pend, but just check your account activity by clicking the bell in the upper right from your home screen to see if there are details about this second receipt.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

de71751
Rewards Hunter

It takes about 24 to 48 hours for it to show.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@de71751 

I thought some were showing as early as a few hours now for linked.   I am rather ignorant to it all though since I am not linked.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

CS67
Shopper

I submitted both receipts 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@CS67 

I am confused.  First you said you were linked, and then you just now said you submitted both receipts.

You don't and can't submit receipts if you are linked, and if you try it should tell you the receipt has already been submitted.

0 Likes

CS67
Shopper

I'm sorry I am linked. So it says already submitted. 

0 Likes

CS67
Shopper

No info about my 2nd receipt 

0 Likes