cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are your lifetime earnings?

CGN
Rewards Hunter

I have made a little over $300 lifetime worth most of that being in the last 6 months and I am amazed at the amounts others have earned. I must really look into the gift card side of this as that seems to be the theme amongst the big earners. I have a lot to learn and can't afford not to lol

Icequeen813
Deal Master

EFF00A45-D274-4CFB-A8D8-48271EA48180.jpeg

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@phillyman Well done! That is a strong first month.  I did not break $50 during my first 30 days.  I have been a member since 11/29/19 and earned $3,347.14 with $1,014.25 from bonuses. Welcome to the Community.  It has helped me a great deal,

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@phillyman , welcome! You’re doing wonderful and I’m sure you will enjoy saving even more as you continue to use Ibotta! 
I joined in November 2020, and my lifetime savings is at $5,091.67, with $925.10 being from bonuses. 

Burkettmines3
Deal Sharer

Member cents feb 17th 2022 and I totally love this app and my lifetime money earned is $234.00

Weino
Saver

I've been a member since August 2014 and have lifetime earnings of almost $8,400. I was hoping to make it to $10,000 this year but that seems very unlikely now. I usually make slightly over $200 a month nowadays but only have $30 so far this month.

Perlebc
Deal Sharer

Just over 6500, been doing this since November, 2015.

DanayVelazco
Rewards Hunter

Wow!!!  And I thought I was killing it.  I just joined the $500 club.  I've been using the app since June 2019, but I was abroad for about 19 months and I just resume the use of the app last September.  I guess I have a lot to learn from you guys!  Share tips and tricks!!!

amyinoh
Core Shopper

DBC0890F-6A59-4F45-8EA7-E16A33865B9B.jpeg

 Every little bit helps! I stack Ibotta with coupons, Kroger cash back, Fetch, coupons.com, and I just stared Swagbucks. 

Pljaneelizdoah
Rewards Hunter

$1,783.65 I joined July 2020