cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I Upload Receipts

KimGRegs
Rewards Hunter
  • Hi.  Brand new here.  I found my local store.  I added the items I wanted.  I went to the store and made my purchase.  I have my receipt but I have been through everything and no option to upload it.  When I try to search for my store under redeem it doesn't pop up.  When I look at my recent search it is there but it want ls me to ling my loyalty account from the store.  I don't have one.  Getting frustrated. Help.  😊
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Where do I Upload Receipts

Dean

In the Ibotta app, select Account at the bottom right of the main page and scroll up to see the How to use Ibotta section. You’ll see some information there. You didn’t mention the store but each store section has a way to submit a receipt. You should see a floating box with Submit receipt in it.

5537BABE-92E2-44D8-B109-BD52ABC5DC78.png
4D41E6E9-C95D-4371-AB02-02530EE4F397.png

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Some stores do not allow you to submit a receipt.  You must use their loyalty card and link it to Ibotta.

Some stores allow you to go either way, but not both.  If you link, then you can't submit a receipt.

If you check the app for the store you are shopping, it should say if you must link or not.

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Dean I have to ask. Do you really have $0.01 pending?

0 Likes

Dean

@Nique  Yep. It’s from last weeks order through the Ibotta app to spend the $1 ExtraBucks gift on cereal that cost me 85¢. What’s more important is that it qualified for the General Mills offer that has now disappeared. 

Helpful Links

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Dean Got it. I purchased a box of Cheerios too since I had a $1 CRT for it, making it $0.99.

The GM offer has now increased to $0.50.

0 Likes

Dean

@Nique  and the cost of cereal has returned to it’s ridiculously overpriced amount so I’ve been trying to think of what to spend today’s $1 on. Maybe some dental floss picks. 😁

Helpful Links

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Dean It was easier when the freebies extended by 1 day, but it's been nice. The cereal should be on sale until Sunday. Maybe they’re out?

Last week I used the $1 on clearance hand wipes. They are 75% off, $0.33 for 20ct. All my area stores have them. They look like this in case anyone was wondering, and are either in the front or by the pharmacy. The 80ct is $0.99.

21111.jpeg

Today I used my $1 to get free paper towels: True Green 2ct $4.99 BOGO. Had a $3 off $5 True Green CRT and a $1 Total Home paper products CRT. The $1 ECB covered the rest. Might be worth checking if you have those CRTs in your app. The package says "Tree Free Green," so not very clear, but it's the right product. Saw the deal on YouTube.

0 Likes