cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Withdrawing money

moentricia
Rewards Hunter

I have made over the desired amount to start withdrawing money from my account. But I have tried EVERYTHING to withdraw the money, and it still won't let me. Any ideas?! I'm starting to think that Ibotta is a scam!!! 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdrawing money

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

No, it is not a scam.

After you reach the $20 threshold, it is best to wait a couple days.  If you try to withdraw it immediately, they think you might be doing a "cut and run".  Apparently there are people who do this.

I would open a request with Ibotta Care and let them know you are having a problem withdrawing.  Please note it can take a couple of days to get a reply.

After you have used the app for awhile, there should not be any issues with withdrawing.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdrawing money

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

No, it is not a scam.

After you reach the $20 threshold, it is best to wait a couple days.  If you try to withdraw it immediately, they think you might be doing a "cut and run".  Apparently there are people who do this.

I would open a request with Ibotta Care and let them know you are having a problem withdrawing.  Please note it can take a couple of days to get a reply.

After you have used the app for awhile, there should not be any issues with withdrawing.