cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM: We couldn't find a match

S0phie
Rewards Hunter

Hi, I paid Downy at WM by cash, and hoped that I could received $2 offer and $5 bonuses. I checked the product barcode before purchasing to make sure it's the correct item. 

I submitted my receipt, at first time, it said "match 1 offer" for $2 ( it must be 2 for $2 and $5  bonus) and then 2 mins later email came and said "We couldn't find a match".

Do you guys know what happened and why?

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: WM: We couldn't find a match

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@S0phie 

Some people have reported this issue when submitting WM receipts. As long as the offer is still available on your list and it’s been less than 24 hrs from when you made the purchase, scan the receipt again.

The issue first arose several weeks ago and was kinda widespread but it appears the problem now is just an isolated annoyance.

Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi/cellular connection when submitting.

I also was going to take advantage of the $5 downy bonus but it expired at 2am (yesterday it said Sun @ 5p). After your Walmart receipt is credited with the $2 offer, you’ll need to contact the Ibotta Care Team via the app/Help Center to request manual credit for the bonus.

Goid luck!

S0phie
Rewards Hunter

Thank you so much, I just tried to re-submit again, hope it will works.
I don't know why I always have problems with ibotta many times. I know that I'm a newbie, but it's so frustrated. 😞

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

C3E153F6-3966-4D8F-9D79-0E806D18E23B.jpeg

@S0phie  Did you purchase both products & scan  barcodes prior to purchase? There are 2 different deals 

0 Likes

S0phie
Rewards Hunter

I purchased the 10oz Unstoppable one. I scan and it said barcode match.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

6E39F2B6-24C9-4E01-9292-B55BA18CF913.jpeg

A2EB249C-71E6-41D8-8215-753E5D583120.jpeg

@S0phie  Both deals have Unsoppables, however, there are different ounces on Downey Fabric Enhancers, 

0 Likes

S0phie
Rewards Hunter

Yes, and all i can get from Ibotta is $0.1 for any recepit

0 Likes