cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody have some good Ibotta recipes

jmoore
Deal Sharer

I noticed that there is a bogo for for beyond meatballs at sprouts but I am not sure what to do with them. Should I make Swedish meatballs Italian meatballs or Teriyaki meatballs? I don't know, can anybody help me? I am wondering what other Ibotta offers I can use with these meatballs.  BTW I have a million recipes for wasa crackers if anybody is interested. Ok maybe like 50.

0 Likes
14 Replies

Re: Does anybody have some good Ibotta recipes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

All 3 meatball recipes rock

I just got through heating up a couple IncogMEATo patties, mashing and cutting them up with a spatula and pouring the 2/3 or 3/4 remaining of my Vero Gusto sauce then pouring it over Barilla chick pea cavatappi I got through boiling

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Wasa crisp bread is a great alternative to bagels and baguettes as a final destination for so many 🆒 spreadables I bought for Ibotta cash back

jmoore
Deal Sharer

That sounds good! I got the incogmeato chicken nugets and dipped them in barbecue sauce for when I didn't feel like cooking much. I still have a any offer for pasta sauce and a $1 off of Barilla Lentil pasta so maybe I will give that a try but I hope the beyond meatballs will turn out as good as the incogmeato. I guess there is only one way to find and it will certainly help me earn my icon bonus and a bunch in cash back. Thanks

And the Wasa crisp bread is one of those things I always have to have in pantry they are one of my favorite snacks with marinaded herring.

Dana
Deal Expert

I make my own meatballs but there's so many things you can do with them. Casserole, soup, sandwiches, pizza, rolls, stromboli, sweet and sour, stroganoff, kabobs, all things pasta, baked ziti, lasagna etc, taquitos tacos, burritos, grain bowls, rice bowls, potato bowls, noodle bowls, chili, glazed, you can go in any direction asian, italian, mediterranean, french, indian, american, german etc, stuff cabbage, roasted peppers, zucchini etc,  curry, lettuce wraps, pot pie etc use your imagination and what you grab in your kitchen. I'm sure you can come up with something great

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  My nana is rolling over in her grave!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

If I never had cash back apps - ESPECIALLY Ibotta - I'd probably never hear of plant based meat substitutes

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@jmoore I WONDER how many people know when it comes to fish in pull tab cans, particularly herring and sardines, the bones scales and the like just melt in your mouth

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  Yes& they are healthy too

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 calcium in particular

0 Likes