cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

ADDING TEAMMATES!!

londonjarrell77

SOMEONE FROM ADMIN EXPLAIN EXACTLY HOW ADD A TEAMMATE!! Someone said you had to go through Facebook!! Well I don’t think that is right!! 

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: ADDING TEAMMATES!!

londonjarrell77

this post is not to be commented on please refer to  the administration’s original post please

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

1 your facebook friends that are your teammates. 2 a notification went out in the beginning of july that it's not working. 3 frind the pinned post in the deals forum its on tip you can not miss it december teammates as your request to it it says they know it's not working and not to put up posts about teammates/friends since it clogs up the feed. go find that post and delete this thank you.  Looking for new teammates? Add your name to this thread, or add people asking on this thread. This is the official teammate thread for the month of December 2020 - please do not post looking for teammates in separate posts.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@londonjarrell77 - I am not sure why you sound upset.  Teammates really don't help.  They only help with the four monthly bonuses and ONLY on the dollar amounts.  You still have to get the number of items.  From my experience, the number of items is harder to get, so Teammates really don't help.  I usually get the dollar amount way before the number of items.

The original concept of Teammates only included those you recruit.  This is still true.  Ibotta then added a way to include Facebook friends by linking your Facebook account to Ibotta.  Unfortunately, it doesn't always work.

As @Dana mentioned, go to the Deals Forum and add your information in the pinned topic for December Teammates or you can go here:

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/december-2020-teamwork-thread-add-teammates-here/m-p/118...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

londonjarrell77

@mmoore01  I’m not upset at all ! There were so many post and so many things said about Teammates and what they did and did not do!! Also how to obtain a teammate etc..also I had a lot of comments from new people on the thread that didn’t understand and also got mixed information. So I asked for an admin to clear things up! Not upset! 😊

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

londonjarrell77

@Dana I’m not looking for teammates per say. I was actually trying to unclog all the mixed up is or isn’t’s , rights or wrongs about what everyone was saying. So if having Teammates doesn’t really help you? Then why do it? If it’s only for the rewards, which did she say doesn’t help ? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

How to delete?

londonjarrell77

If you want this deleted then I need an option for delete to be able to delete the post. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Zfang
Rewards Hunter

Zfang looking for teammates

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

londonjarrell77

this post is not to be commented on please refer to  the administration’s original post please

0 Likes