Re: April 2021 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE

Parkersmom04
Rewards Hunter

Stephanie Shubert

0 Likes

ECain18
Shopper

I’m Erika Cain on Facebook and Instagram if you want to go add me!

Teammates

Batbob
Rewards Hunter

Hey there!  I’m new to this and am having trouble understanding how to add teammates. Any guidance is greatly appreciated. 

Re: Teammates

Dana
Deal Expert

your facebook friends that use ibotta are your team

Danijo
Rewards Hunter

I need teammates. Don't know how to add through here. I am in the $1000 club. Fairly active depending on funds. Danielle Johnson. Idaho. I think my facebook is daniellejohnson777 or something. 

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

I still don't get the point...after being a member since 2013? I had a lot of teammates from Facebook that eventually vanished and am only left with my referrals that don't use the app. In my experience it only helps with the dollar amount not the amount of offers you need for the monthly bonus anyway...but the monthly bonus has become very unmotivating in recent years (.50) and if you get the amount of offers you need you usually hit the dollar threshold anyway so what's the point of a team? Also, having to add everyone to your Facebook account seems odd if you unlink all of those people anyway.

Save21
Rewards Guide

@LaraL So it seems like to add teammates, requires them to be a Facebook friend? Is there not a way to add teammates purely for ibotta only? 

0 Likes