Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Are you looking for teammates?

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

There are two ways to add teammates to your account:

If they already are Ibotta users, the only way for them to be your teammates is if they are your fb friend and if you both link your fb accounts to ibotta. If they haven't signed up for Ibotta yet, then they can use your referral code when they sign up without being fb friends. You can add people to fb and restrict them from seeing everything else on your profile.  As of now there are no other options. 

Anyone on this forum is already an Ibotta user so your referral code won't do them any good. Add them as fb friends.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Are you looking for teammates?

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

You both have to link fb to Ibotta in your Ibotta settings. A lot of times they disappear and you have to unlink and relink to get them back.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rachelntim96
Rewards Hunter

I’m in the Ibotta groups and have tried to have teammeats . They never show up as is being friends . It’s very frustrating 

thank you Rachel 

Solved! Go to solution

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

You both have to link fb to Ibotta in your Ibotta settings. A lot of times they disappear and you have to unlink and relink to get them back.

Solved! Go to solution

edward1311
Rewards Hunter

I’m looking for teammates too. I’ve linked and unlinked my account and still doesn’t work!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

A notification went out in the beginning of July that teammates aren't working that's why some people don't have the monthly bonuses. They are working on it.