Re: November 2020 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE

AnneBryan
Rewards Hunter

AnneBryan

Tags (1)

Re: me,Re: November 2020 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE

NancyJohn
Deal Sharer

You have to do it through Facebook,  send a request with real name, don't know if it is safe.

0 Likes

AnneBryan
Rewards Hunter

New to the teammates system and would like to join up. My referral code is dbmonsu

0 Likes

Bionic6
Shopper

Not new to Ibotta, but new to the community.  I use Ibotta almost daily.  Looking for active teammates who want to make the most of the app and like being social.

Tags (1)

Xtenchen
Deal Sharer

All you have to do is give them that name that you use at the end of Facebook for them to find you like mine is princess.xtenchen    you look that up on Facebook and click add and normally people like you to send them a message saying Ibotta or something

0 Likes

Xtenchen
Deal Sharer

You use that name that people are tagging with to look it up on Facebook and add the person I tagged mine which is princess.xtenchen

0 Likes

Mommyknt
Shopper

Ok but how can we add teammates? The ONLY way I've found to work is if they're a new user & sign up under my referral link. Is there a way to add existing users?? 

Xtenchen
Deal Sharer

I've already added people to my Facebook and I've logged out of Ibotta in log back in the hoping it would refresh I don't know what to do either but I would love to find out

0 Likes

Eriknjo
Shopper

Ibotta facts state it takes 24 hours for new friends to be added to your team. I friended someone from this thread around 9pm last night. So time will tell. 

Angelaperez29
Rewards Hunter

Add me please. 

0 Likes