cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! My name is Kyla and I'm looking for teammates as well...

Tex253
Rewards Hunter

Hi! My name is Kyla and I'm looking for teammates as well. Unsure how to add people?

Re: November 2020 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE

AmandaSaves
Rewards Hunter

Amanda Here! I don't have any Teammates and would love some. I have sent my referral link to many people but apparently no one actually signed up and I am not on social media.

I don't know what I am supposed to include but my referral code is xdfmxrj. Thanks!

AmandaSaves
Rewards Hunter

Hi! I love to hustle. Just got 73 offers on my online Walmart grocery order. LOL! I am not sure how to add you, please let me know. I have wanted to have teammates for a while.

0 Likes

Jj2525
Rewards Hunter

Id like to be added to team.  

Jeanette Juarez

0 Likes

JNJN
Rewards Hunter

I am looking for teammates. How do I do it?

0 Likes

tinyl1957
Shopper

tara want teammates 

Tags (1)
0 Likes

fuzzyizmit
Rewards Hunter

I am looking for teammates... but how do you add them from this list?

0 Likes

ChrisRH
Deal Sharer

Hello. I'm relatively new here, I'm not sure how to add anybody. I would like to join a team. I don't have Facebook but I can join it to just do this if that's a necessary step. Please let me know, thank you much.

0 Likes

Delyn05
Rewards Hunter

I’m new to the community and am diving in head first! I’m not sure how to add teammates, but I would love to! Any help would be much appreciated! 😊

0 Likes

NCWV
Rewards Hunter

Hello. I've been using this app for about three months and have really been enjoying it and using it every time I shop. I earned about $70 last month and would love to be more active in the community and join with some teammates. How do I join a team or invite others into my team besides having them open an account with my referral code.

Thanks!

NCWV

Tags (1)
0 Likes