cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: November 2020 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE

mly00078
Rewards Hunter

Has this problem been fixed? I am still having issues with teammates not connecting. Anyone else?

0 Likes

bmdippolito
Rewards Hunter

Brooke

0 Likes

xXNot4Gott3NXx
Rewards Hunter

Maria Aurora Perez xXNot4Gott3NXx

0 Likes

ohmyitschelsea
Rewards Hunter

I need team mates!!! Add me please ☺️

0 Likes

Kennedy12699
Rewards Hunter

Hi, new here and loving it. I’m not sure how to add or join teams but would love to team up.  Sarah 😊

0 Likes

Sharon83
Rewards Hunter

After doing a little research it looks like we need to be friends on Facebook to add teammates. My profile link is https://www.facebook.com/sharon.phelps.330 feel free to send a friend request or DM. Thanks!!!

0 Likes

BarbaraG
Saver

I am rather new to this teammate thing, but as I understand it, you must have a Facebook account and then within your IB app, link to the FB account. You also need to connect to friends who are using IB, and supposedly you’ll have a team member. I did that a couple of weeks ago, and now I really do have a few people connected there. So if I'm right, I think you need to post a link to your FB account. If not, maybe someone will jump in here and give you better info.

0 Likes

CrownWolf03
Rewards Hunter

CrownWolf03

0 Likes

Bizzyb0706
Rewards Hunter

I need new teammates

thanks 

0 Likes

Acblatz1130
Rewards Hunter

Hi im Alicia. I've been trying to teach myself couponing and anything to do with money savings, rebates, and receipt apps for a couple years now. I wouldn't say im a beginner, but i know i have A LOT to learn. I have a lot of beneficial information as well so of course there's potential to learn from each other. It would be nice to team up with others with a common goal to where we can both learn as well as benefit from each other. 

0 Likes