cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teammates

Littlemama
Rewards Hunter

How can you get reliable teammates? I've sent invites for referrals and some have actually contributed enough for me to receive the bonus for them. Not very many though. Now I dont even have any teammates showing up. 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Teammates

Dana
Deal Expert

1 your facebook friends that use ibotta are your teammates. 2 a notification went out in juky that it's not working. 3 there's a pinned post in the deals forum you can't miss is january teammates it says to add all your friend stuff to that post only because it clogs up the feed and once it's working again you will have teammates. Please go find that post and add your stuff to it.

0 Likes

RiverSong
Deal Sharer

Dana you seem to understand how all this "stuff" works. I've saved for a few years but not with a team. I dont like to use social media so I thought this would be something where I could just add people on this app who are already here. You know add their name/screenname and connect. But somehow ibotta can't make it that simple. You said leave our "stuff" in the comments until it's working again but what stuff would that be?  ibotta isn't very clear about current members connecting only adding new ones. Thanks for any help.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

Your stuff means add your name to the thread and once it's working again they will let you know. Right now the only way to add teammates is through facebook but that option isn't working right now because they are trying to combine teammates with this group and facebook. But you really don't need them they just help with the money amount you need to reach for the monthly level bonus you still need to get the rebate amount on your own but when you make a rebate you make the money amount yourself. So you do not need teammates.

0 Likes

RiverSong
Deal Sharer

Thanks that helps alot. I just wish ibotta could be more clear about things.

0 Likes