cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kswitzer77
Saver

I just earned a few badges. How do I display them? Or are they already displayed and I can't see them? Thank you. ☺️

Accepted Solutions
Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Kswitzer77  Congrats on earning new badges! It doesn’t display right next to your avatar but clicking on your handling name, your public profile can be viewed, along with all of your badges. You can also see it for yourself by clicking on your avatar on the upper right corner, then profile. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Kswitzer77  Congrats on earning new badges! It doesn’t display right next to your avatar but clicking on your handling name, your public profile can be viewed, along with all of your badges. You can also see it for yourself by clicking on your avatar on the upper right corner, then profile. 

Kswitzer77
Saver

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. I was able to locate where they're at. Thanks to your instructions. If you're here in the states have a fantastic Labor Day weekend. 

Saipan
Deal Expert

Greetings. 

We are all in the states, or should be to claim offers. 

Where are you from?

@Kswitzer77 

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Kswitzer77  Thank you - I’m in the Chicagoland - and you have a wonderful holiday weekend, too! 
@Saipan  I recall seeing someone was posting from Canada - may not have been that particular thread you inserted. I hope IB goes global one day!🌏