cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best apps

JJWatts
Rewards Hunter

I currently use Ibotta, Fetch, Inbox, Swagbucks, and Coupons.com. Are there any other good apps that I am missing that anyone has had success using?

8 Replies

Re: Best apps

Jodi-lozier
Saver

I also really like shopkick 

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Aisle is a great app to use too. Sometimes, the offers on Aisle match up with Ibotta offers. You have to have a Venmo account but it is worth it. Aisle has a list of things you can earn money back. Shop any grocery store and text in a photo of the receipt. You'll get money back from the purchases you bought on the list. However, some of them have limits on how many you can redeem. I am a new user....about a month long and I already earned $36 back. I really like Aisle and plan to use it often.

JJWatts
Rewards Hunter

I’ve seen people talk about Aisle. When I go to the App Store I see Bright Aisle and Find Aisle. Which one is it? Do you have a referral code for me to use to get you extra $?

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

JJwatts, I don't have a referral code but the Aisle you want is https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://textaisle.com/&ved=2ahUKEwir1deBy_TzAhX... 

It comes up as text aisle.com on my screen. I hope this helps.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Try downloading the Amazon Shopper Panel App.  You will probably be placed on a waiting list for a bit, but keep checking in app for acceptance notification.  It’s so simple, just submit 10 non Amazon receipts per month to  earn your choice of $10 Amazon credit or a charitable donation.  There are also additional earning opportunities for completing surveys.

AmberCoeCEO
Deal Sharer

Besides Ibotta, Fetch Rewards, Receipt Hog, Amazon Shopper Panel and ReceiptPal are my tried and true favorites! I don't want to break any community rules by posting my referral codes for each app, but if you're interested and can't find them to download, I'll gladly send you the link(s)!

Also, Box Tops for Education has a receipt snapping app now to make giving back to the school of your choice SUPER easy! I don't have kids (yet) so I support the school system I attended. It's not much, but every little bit helps and it's so fast/simple to snap pics of grocery receipts!

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@JJWatts @Marethundsabre 

Just to clarify, GoToAisle is not an app. You text your receipt to them and receive payment via Venmo and only Venmo.

achounramany13
Shopper

I also use Shopkick and receipt pal.