cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colgate at CVS

Janet1964
Super Saver

I just left CVS and wanted to give you a heads up on the Colgate 7.98/2 digital.

I tried to do all in 1 transaction, but it wouldn’t work like I wanted. The cashier was super nice and told me to do 2 transactions.

They have Colgate Optic White & Total on sale this week for 2/7.98. There is two digital coupons - one is 3.00/2 and another is 7.98/2. It will automatically apply the 3/2 coupon and the cashier cannot delete it to add the 7.98/2 digital. Also, if you have a digital percentage coupon (I had 25% off total order) then it will apply first and reduce the amount of the toothpaste so that the 7.98 digital will not apply. 
The solution is buy the 2 toothpaste by themselves under a separate transaction and the 7.98/2 will apply and you get both FREE. 
I hope this helps someone.

2 Replies

Re: Colgate at CVS

Saipan
Super Saver

@Janet1964 

Kay Rogers has a similar deal/s, if you have not been there recently.

Might be better, depends on how you value it. 

0 Likes

Re: Colgate at CVS

Dean

I had something similar happen when trying to buy Quilted Northern TP last weekend. The register selected the $.75 DQ instead of a $1 DQ. I asked an employee and he said that it chooses the lowest amount coupon and there's nothing that can be done. The thing is I also had a $.50 DQ selected so he didn't know what he was talking about and I cancelled the transaction. What I see now is that it chose the DQ that is nearest expiration. The $.75 DQ expires 10/02, the $.50 expires 10/03, and the $1 expires 10/09. I can wait another week. But I would like to know if there's a way to remove DQs.

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes