cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common Pet Peeve?

saracul
Deal Sharer

I just got back from the grocery store and was excited to scan my receipts because I mad significant progress towards a bonus.  I pull out my reciept and I guess their printer needs toner or something because you can barely see what items I purchased!  So frustrated.

This got me thinking - what is everyone's biggest pet peeve / frustration when grocery shopping/couponing?

3 Replies

Re: Common Pet Peeve?

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Same here, receipts printed out that aren’t legible!  Anywhere else I’ll just return it and get it again using the better receipt but if CVS it’s a nightmare if you have used extra bucks because then you lose your EB!

AshbobSanDiego

Sprouts receipt item descriptions are way too generic that you nearly always have to scan the UPC. It makes it frustrating when scanning in the parking lot and the groceries are all bagged up in the trunk.  I wish Ibotta could connect the item descriptions in Sprouts system with the items that are IR’s. 

0 Likes

Moonnavigator
Deal Sharer

Shopkick didn’t recognize the item description when the item description was the UPC code number, the thing that’s the premise of their whole scan to get kicks system. 

0 Likes