cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a shopping list in Ibotta app

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Shoppers can create a shopping list in the Ibotta app.  

This function may be known by some of the more experienced app users.  I just learned about this function in the Ibotta app, and would like to share with those who didn't know they can build a shopping list within the app.

I would always just go through the app selecting every offer in my gallery. 

Then when I get to the store I would have to scroll through all of the offers to make sure I got everything or make a written list to carry with me. 

In the lower right corner of your screen there is an list icon. I always thought that was to change the view from grid to list.  I was wrong, it's your shopping list.  

Screenshot_20210815-072050_Ibotta.jpg

The above screenshot shows I have 865 products selected/added to my gallery. When this is actually my shopping list item count.

Clear the shopping list go back through gallery and select the items you want to shop for will create a shopping list eliminating the need for scrolling all products and a separate written shopping list.

Screenshot_20210815-074248_Ibotta.jpg

Items on list at Sam's 

Screenshot_20210815-074332_Ibotta.jpg

Sams shopping gallery 4 Items on shopping list. 

Note, make sure all purchased items are selected in rebate gallery prior to submitting receipts for rebates and bonuses.

Always scan

Every journey starts with the first step
13 Replies

Re: Creating a shopping list in Ibotta app

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I still make a list every time I shop.

It takes too long to continue scanning thru your list to make sure you don' miss anything.

I can't imagine having hundreds of offers selected for one store, especially when you are shopping for 30 items or more.

Man, I really feel for you that you are just now learning this.  Your life should get a lot easier.

Maybe it is just me, but I click on stuff all the time when I don't know what it is.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta 

Well maybe I'm not the only app user who didn't know about that little feature. That's why I wanted to share it with the whole community.  Everyone make a list and go shopping. 

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@OBSHOP 

THANK YOU for sharing this! I saw that thing in the corner, but never clicked on it. I was wondering how to deselect items. This is the way to “clean up” my lists. 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tikiki 

I'm glad to have been able to help you learn more about the Ibotta app.

I have cleared my gallery for Walmart, Target, and kroger's. I have also made shopping lists for tomorrow.  

I'm waiting to see if the items I purchase are cleared off the list after I redeem my receipts. 

Again I'm glad to have helped you out.  Now Ibotta like you mean it. 

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@OBSHOP   👍 Oh, and I have been!!! Should I brag a little?!? Wanna hear what I’m up to so far this month?!? 😂 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tikiki 

Yes, do tell what you have been up to. 

Do you have any good deals to share with the rest of us. 

We are ready to Ibotta like we mean it..

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tikiki 

You are doing great! believe me.  Keep up the good work and make sure you check the forum frequently some great deals are posted here. 

I still have not ventured beyond Ibotta any additional extra curricular activity will cut into my fishing time. 

BTY dm was the best way communicate prior message.

You are definitely Ibottaing like you mean it. 

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@OBSHOP   Thank you! Duly noted on all accounts! 

Chu0101
Deal Sharer

I always did mine, which is very helpful!

0 Likes