cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Deal-Hunting Strategies

Lizfer37
Rewards Hunter

My name is Liz I have 4 boys live in Landstown I’m new to Ibotta have no time for me much but pandemic is helping me in that department and I chose a pig because I don’t know how to use this app yet

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lizfer37 welcome! If you ever have any questions about how to use Ibotta or this community, feel free to ask. There are many helpful people here.

Alliekat_1979
Shopper

Yes I love the free after offer and Bogo coupons. Sometimes I buy them even if I don’t need it. I will use it eventually. 

Re: Deal Hunting Strategies

Saintk73
Deal Sharer

@Shanda1902 

Those RX Bars that you were referring to are pretty good. We like the Chocolate Sea Salt ones. Thank you for the tip on checking clearance for rebate offers.

Saintk73
Deal Sharer

@LaraL 

I'm just seeing these posts this morning.. We enjoy the RX Chocolate Sea Salt Bars. Good source of Protein. Haven't tried the ones posted though.

Newluckgirl
Rewards Hunter

I tried coupons.com bonus points uploaded my receipt and didn’t get my extra points for buying a few items, what am I doing wrong 

Strenary
Shopper

Krazy Coupon Lady has an app. The post deals plus send you email alerts on those deals too. 

0 Likes

Strenary
Shopper

I have been eating the movie theater popcorn instead. The rebate didn’t last very long

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Newluckgirl 

Are you talking about the app?

If so, those are not bonus points, they are rebates similar to ibotta.  First of all, you have to add the cashback offers (CBO) before you shop.  They will reject otherwise.  You also can't combine with a PQ.   If you submit for CBO thru the app, they will tell you why they reject.   HTH

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes