cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Agent (FA) - Question, unable to find the answer

into10s
Deal Sharer

I've been using FA for about 1-1/2 months now....after seeing it in this forum....and it's been GREAT!  🙂

There is a Costco about 7 miles from my home and I would consider getting a membership to do FA audits, as I've noticed there to be quite a few lately....and they "sit" there.....they are each different (ie: oral care, laundry, hair, etc).

If I reserve/accept a job for a particular type of audit (ie: hair) at the Costco, will the others "disappear" until my current audit is reviewed?  or will they remain and, as long as no one else has claimed, so I can do a number of audits while I'm in the store?

Been looking for an answer, as the FA's would cover the cost of membership with about 10-12 audits.

Any insight into this would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance (and apologies if I've posted this in the incorrect location.

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Field Agent (FA) - Question, unable to find the answer

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@into10s   Generally if you select audits for different sections, you can do them all.  You can select all 3 (NOW) and swipe it left to remove it.

I just did it too - I selected the oral care and the other 2 were still showing.  (Then I removed it) You should be able to do audits without being a member.  I also have 3 Costco offers for $7 each - so grab all 3, and make $21.  I don't know how involved the audits are in Costco - so good luck!

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

As @FelskyNY mentioned, I don't think you have to be a member of Costco to shop there.  However, to get the member price, you do have to be a member.

I don't have a Costco near me, but I did shop Costco when I lived over near Tampa.

0 Likes

into10s
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY  and @mmoore01 

Thank you both for your feedback...so appreciated.

Here in So. Florida, don't know why, they tend to get REALLY snitty about going into the store without a membership.  Rather than feel subconscious about doing the audits (would feel like they were "following" me), the membership would allow more "freedom"  🙂

Would also replace my soon expiring BJs membership.

Thanks again.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@into10s  See if they have any offers for signing up at Costco - I know BJs has a cheap offer now.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@into10s  I'm currently showing a 4th Costco audit on my APP (near me) - so check yours - maybe you can grab another one while you are there.

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@into10s  You need to show something at the door to get in. If however you have a friend or anyone to get you a Costco gift card.., heck just an empty card that says Costco on it, they will let you in at the door.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@into10s  I would just tell them you are ordering a cake or going to the pharmacy (if your Costco has that)

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Also, if anyone wants to send me a referral for it, I may check it out, as long as I can cash out for gift cards and not PayPal or linked bank accounts.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Loves2Save  DMing you now 

thanks!  Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

0 Likes