cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Rebates

SofiaOnEarth
Saver

I believe we get new ibotta rebates almost everyday! But I feel like we get more on Wednesday ? What do you all think? Does ibotta have a certain day they post new offers?

5 Replies

Re: Ibotta Rebates

Saipan
Super Saver

@SofiaOnEarth

I would agree. It is probably a good day to drop them.

THE BIG GAME EVENT started on Wednesday last week. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

It seems like the BIG GAME event has been dragging on for at least 8 weeks.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@SofiaOnEarth 

In my opinion I have always believed Wednesday is the best day of the week to shop for groceries.  By Wednesday the shelves are restocked and ready for the weekend rush. The stores are less crowded, and you can take your time and find the hidden deals.  This is why I think Ibotta aligns their rebates with the most popular time for shopping to influence consumers to maintain traditional trends.

The average shopper is too busy with everything else in life and have no time for hunting unicorns.  Shoppers want to get in and out and move on to the next event.  The best time to shop is an individual's personal preference depending on the importance of a trip the grocery is on one's list of errands.  I found these two articles about the best time to shop as you can see both authors have different opinions. 

The best time to go to the grocery store and the worst (today.com)

The Best Time to Go Grocery Shopping (insider.com)

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@SofiaOnEarthI do see new offers pop up almost every day, with Wed (and maybe Friday) being the biggest drop day for them.

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@Rickibotta

20 more to go

0 Likes