cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newspaper was worth it

Janet1964
Super Saver

Today was a two newspaper day! I just added up and there are $104 in coupons that I will definitely use from today’s newspaper. Another $50 in maybe if there are rebates and sales that will make them almost free. I did get 1 Extra P & G insert in one of the papers. Definitely worth the $4 investment.

if you are debating on getting a newspaper, you can subscribe to Kroger Krazy or Southern Savers and they will tell you what coupons are in those inserts ahead of time. You don’t have to use their sites for anything else if you don’t have those stores around you.

like last weekend, I didn’t buy any paper bc I didn’t see any coupons that I would definitely use to get my $2 back. But if I see several coupons on products that I already use, I may purchase more than 1 paper to get multiples. I never pay full price for the products that I use all the time. I can usually wait for them to go on sale and use coupons and rebates. 

8 Replies

Re: Newspaper was worth it

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

I get the AJC delivered and the P&g saver never comes with it! Total bummer

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

3A430FE1-D130-4CA1-9E0C-63FC8BEBA8C6.png

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Only Save and SS, no P&G today for me either. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@123Save @Shopgirl 

Bummer on the P & G coupons. 😢 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

You do not need to subscribe to KK to get the Sunday coupon list.   You can just look at the post on Katie's website.

Also, just google SUNDAY COUPONS, and you will find several places that show the insert details, many that are for the whole year, and some that allow searching.

You can search KCL for a product and it will show you available coupons, and even rebates, but it is not as reliable as other sites.

@Shopgirl , thanks for mentioning the 9E TC.   Somehow I had overlooked it.

I may try to get a 9E along with the $1.19 Dawn and something else, so I can get a MM.

Then I can do a second deal to get the cool new Dawn EZ Squeeze, Microban and something else.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

You do not need to subscribe to KK to get the Sunday coupon list.   You can just look at the post on Katie's website.

Also, just google SUNDAY COUPONS, and you will find several places that show the insert details, many that are for the whole year, and some that allow searching.

You can search KCL for a product and it will show you available coupons, and even rebates, but it is not as reliable as other sites.

@Shopgirl , thanks for mentioning the 9E TC.   Somehow I had overlooked it.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

KYmimi
Deal Sharer

Rikkibotta, how to access “Katie’s website”?

thanks

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@KYmimi 

Sorry I was not clear.

I am saying you cam just go to krogerkrazy.com and read the posts without signing up

0 Likes