cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printable coupons

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

If you have a friend close by that coupons, do a coupon swap. I have friends that prints coupons for me that they will not use from cdc. I do the same for them.
I.e. I don’t have seasonal allergies & and am allergic to cold medicine & tide. Another uses baby diapers, wipes and meatless products. So I print those for them. They print adult incontinence, laundry, cereal & dairy for me. The coupons come from different ip addresses, so it is completely legal. It is no different than swapping insert coupons.

a lot are limited to one per household per day, so I use 1 on each shopping trip. Most if the time, I am waiting on Ibotta to reset anyway.

5 Replies

Re: Printable coupons

DanyelN
Core Shopper

we do this in my office since each workstation has a different address for CDC.  it is very helpful.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

The coupons come from different ip addresses, so it is completely legal. It is no different than swapping insert coupons,

Just to keep it 100, most coupons say void if sold or transferred, so not only is not not completely legal, but technically it is sort of illegal.  Buying and selling coupons renders the coupons themselves without value.  Sellers of coupons get around the stipulation that coupons can't be bought or sold by saying you are paying money for their time and not the coupons themselves.  I suppose that keeps the sellers out of hot water, but if you buy and use the coupons, you are basically using coupons and profiting from coupons without value.   I don't believe I would trust someone else giving me printed coupons because I would be afraid they copied them.   And if someone did that a lot, and you get caught up in it, that could be a problem.

I am pretty sure all the verbiage is to use in extreme circumstances of massive fraud though, and I have been in coupon sharing groups, but never dealing with printables.  I just don't think you can say it's legal.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

Because I watched them print them.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

I didn't mean you.  You said they were your friends so I knew you would trust them.  I was talking about getting printables from a swap group where you may not know them.

I am real careful when I print mine even because if you don't back out right to get your second copy, it would print the same coupon with the same code.  So I always check mine to ensure they are unique.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta 

0h no, I would never do that.  when I said suggested it - I never thought of swapping with people I did not know.

0 Likes