cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Timing of Offer

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Ok I need some clarification from you wise folks.  I need one more offer to finish my MWMM and was planning to buy a GC (too late for that) and be done.  Now I need to order something online from Wal mart.  Not Grocery pick up but a regular online order.  I know that if I order it before time runs out on the bonus it will credit when the order is confirmed (usually when shipped).  BUT Some of my local stores have it in stock so I could just go pick it up.  I can't pick it yup till tomorrow.  If I order online tonight before the bonus expires will it count if I don't pick it up till tomorrow or will it count for Thursday?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Timing of Offer

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I just decided to place 2 orders one to pick up and one to ship, that way one of them surely will book back to my MWMM Bonus.  Plus it gives me an extra offer towards my Lucky Strike Bonus.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

PT00
Deal Sharer

The simplest solution to me would be the gift card. Why do you say it's too late for that?

Solved! Go to solution

Bct09
Saver

@PT00 
GC minimum increased from $5 to $20+.

Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I just decided to place 2 orders one to pick up and one to ship, that way one of them surely will book back to my MWMM Bonus.  Plus it gives me an extra offer towards my Lucky Strike Bonus.

Solved! Go to solution

PT00
Deal Sharer

@Bct09 that is not a recent change. Mine has been $20 since April. She is saying "it's too late" for that. Why is it too late just because of the minimum purchase amount? Sounded like she was planning to do a pickup or online order at WM so it will get used anyways.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bct09
Saver

@PT00 

All the GC have increased. WM has been $20 for a while but places like fast food joints, theaters and specialty shops have increased their minimum. OP was probably going to purchase for a retailer that was $5 but changed their mind after seeing all GC minimum increased. That’s what I would normally do, just to meet a bonus.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

@PT00  @Bct09 is right, I had planned to use my Ibotta earnings to pick up a fast food GC that I could use for a quick lunch.  With the increased minimums on GC it does not make them a prudent choice just to finish a bonus. 

As of right now, both my online purchases are still pending but show a purchase date of Wednesday so we will see if I get the Bonus.  lol.

0 Likes