cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to get the BBB involved

Lisar12
Rewards Hunter

I have tried everything and can't withdraw the funds. Not a new account. It was the first time I've ever done a bonus. Now I can't withdraw any funds. I've submitted the ticket but nothing but crickets. Has anyone tried anything that worked that I might be able to do? It's a little ridiculous they can't let me withdraw money I earned weeks ago but they still send me notifications to do bonuses and get them money from the manufacturer but don't wanna let me withdraw 

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: About to get the BBB involved

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Lisar12 I just had a similar situation. I'm not a new member and have never had trouble cashing out before. On Friday I attempted to withdraw my funds to PayPal. Got an error message. Since there had just been an update I went and updated the app and it still wouldn't go thru. Put in a ticket. Did not hear anything back. This morning the PayPal link was missing so I added it back and then was able to withdraw as normal. If you are withdrawing to PayPal and haven't tried un-linking then re-linking it I would give that a go. May not work for you but I'd say it's worth a try! Fingers crossed!

Lisar12
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for the suggestion I just tried and it didn't work. 

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Lisar12

How many business days has it been since you submitted your trouble ticket? Is the status of said ticket open or solved?

When was the last time you successfully cashed out to PayPal?

Do you have a VPN actively running while you try cashing out?

Have you recently referred a lot of people?

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Lisar12 Darn, I'm sorry! I was hoping that would resolve it. I'm putting good vibes into the universe that you get a response to your ticket today and that everything works properly afterwards! I completely understand your frustration in the meantime however.

Joymjoy
Saver

@Lisar12 

Are you able to withdraw to a gift card?

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Similar to the account for @mom2furkids, your account was being locked for a rule that didn't necessarily need to be applied. I reached out and had these resolved. Your account ( @Lisar12 ) should be unlocked.

I do want to be clear though that this has nothing to do with you threatening to contact the BBB. I check many accounts and if there's action I can take, I look into it.