cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had issue getting eBay browser extension purchases reported on Nov 27-28?

EverestSun
Rewards Hunter

I made 2 eBay purchases from browser extension on Nov 27-28. None of them has been reported. Did anyone have the same issue?  Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Anyone had issue getting eBay browser extension purchases reported on Nov 27-28?

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I shopped on eBay recently and I didn't have any issues. Did you already get your items? If not, then that might be one reason you didn't get money back. Once the package has been delivered, then you should get credit for your purchase. If it has been at least 48 hours after you have received your order and haven't received credit, then I would submit a help ticket. Include a copy of your confirmation of the order and confirmation that you have received your order. Just keep in mind that it can take a few days before the Care Team will respond.

0 Likes

Re: Anyone had issue getting eBay browser extension purchases reported on Nov 27-28?

EverestSun
Rewards Hunter

Hi Marethundsabre,

Thanks for the reply. Out of my 2 purchases, one has already been delivered and the other has been shipped.

Did you shop on your phone using your mobile app or on your computer using browser extension?

I did not have issue using mobile app in the past but the recent issues were from browser extension.

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

@EverestSun I have done both but usually I use my phone. The last eBay purchase was on my laptop though. I haven't gotten the package yet but I should come Monday.

0 Likes