cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having trouble getting a receipt processed this weekend?

Chopmann
Rewards Hunter

I submitted a Kroger receipt around  Noon on Friday morning 9/10.  My items do have a pending status, but it has taken an unusual amount of time to go through. Usually my Kroger receipts are credited within an hour. I opened a ticket 5 hours ago to inquire about it  and have not heard back anything.   This receipt not only gets me my WW bonus, but also the sunflower bonus. I’m worried my receipt won’t go through before this runs out. Im sort of new here. Is this a normal occurrence ? Like I said, it does still say “pending” in my earnings. 

thanks so much to all you seasoned shoppers for any advice/ help!

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Anyone having trouble getting a receipt processed this weekend?

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Chopmann I submitted a Kroger receipt Friday afternoon. I noticed Sat AM that it was still pending. I opened a ticket. The first Care Team agent asked me to list out all of the eligible offers and to submit pics of everything. I was dumbfounded as to why it was necessary but I did as requested. Then an hour later a second Care Team agent replied and apologized that my receipt had gotten stuck in their system. As soon as she forced the receipt through, all my offers were credited, including my WWB & the sunflower bonus.

Good luck getting your receipt processed. I’m sure the Care Team will come through. 

Chopmann
Rewards Hunter

This is good news! I did open a ticket with zero response! Ugh!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Chopmann @123Save 

Sometimes receipt need a little extra push from a Care Team member to get your rebates. I have experienced the same issue and received the same instructions. 

Now whenever I have a ticket that is pending longer than 4 hours I'm contacting the Care Team for a resolution.

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes