cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t find in list to redeem

Brianashawn
Rewards Hunter

I added an offer for energizer to my list for Smith’s but the offer is not showing up on my list to be redeemed. I’ve been using Ibotta for awhile and never had this problem. I tried restarting the app and deleting and reinstalling it. 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Can’t find in list to redeem

Dean

It’s still available in my app but I don’t have a Smith’s in my area. You can search for Energizer from the main screen and see if it appears. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Brianashawn: That is strange! I just did it myself. I assumed that if I would run a Clear Cache in the ibotta app it would resolve, but it didn't!

I rarely go to "my list," but as you stated. It does not appear there (even tho activate).

It also does not show in the Smiths gallery.

However, Smith's does appear as an eligible store under the offer itself.

I've never noticed anything like this before (but I doubt it would have grabbed my attention anyway). Very odd!

Let's call our Amazing @LaraL  to the rescue! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Dean

@What-Shot @Brianashawn  Can you add some screenshots of what you see and don’t see? I’m sure that’s one of the first things that will be asked to check on this. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Dean: The screenshot @Brianashawn  put up there shows that Smith's is eligible for the offer. But that offer does NOT display when we go to the Smith's gallery.  There really is nothing else to "see" in a screenshot, but here it goes (cause you are probably correct that they'll ask for more screenshots):

1. First shot shows $1 offer eligible at Smiths.
  2. Second shot shows only the $2 offer available under household in Smith's gallery.
  3. Third shot shows only the $2 offer available on my activated offers in Smith's list. 

Screenshot_20210810-084557_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20210810-084709_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20210810-084728_Ibotta.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes